Candle + Wax Melt Care Instructions
Never leave a burning candle unattended!
Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or going to sleep.
Never use a candle as a night light.
Keep burning candles away from children and pets.
Do not place near flammable objects such as curtains, walls, bedding, papers, etc.
Keep candle free of wick trimmings or other foreign matter that could be a fire hazard.
Never use water to extinguish a candle flame!
Make sure the candle is placed on a stable, heat resistant level surface.
Avoid burning in drafts such as open windows, ceiling fans and air currents.
Extinguish if flame become too high or if flickering repeatedly.
Keep wick trimmed to 1/4 inch at all times to avoid carbon build up.
Allow candle to cool before trimming wick or relighting.
Never extinguish candles with water. The water can cause the hot wax to splatter and might cause the container to break.
Container or Jar Candles
Do not burn a candle in a container that is chipped or cracked.
Do not allow candle to burn completely down to the bottom.
Discontinue using candle when about 1/2 inch of wax remains.
Do not allow flame to touch sides of container, this could cause a container to crack.
Containers may become hot, handle with care!
Allow candle to cool before replacing lid on jar.